If you are bothered and depressed due to your thin eyebrows, which are not giving you that extra gorgeous look on your face, then now you can put an end to the worry. For natural looking and defined eyebrows proportionate to your eyes and face, you can rely on the process of Microblading. This form of cosmetic surgery has hit the industry like wildfire and is having a large footfall of potential customers.
What is Microblading? You should read more of this article to know more –
- In the process of Microblading, the esthetician uses a hand-held micro blade tool with needles.
- The esthetician uses a topical numbing ointment over the brow area to reduce the discomfort of Microblading. This makes the process minimally painful and easily tolerable.
- Color pigment, which matches the shade of your natural eyebrow, is applied using the microblade tool.
- The process generally takes 2 hours to be completed.
- You may feel a scratchy effect or scrape type sensation during and after the process but that does not last more than an hour.
Before Microblading, you have to maintain a schedule and few precautions. Following are details of those –
- Avoid caffeine and alcoholic beverages on the day you wish to do Microblading.
- Tint your brows before your appointment with an esthetician.
- Avoid tanning or sunbathing from 3 days prior to the appointment.
- Avoid waxing and eyebrow plucking from 2 days prior to the appointment.
- Do not go for chemical peels or intense facial treatments for 2 weeks before the appointment.
- Wash and style your hair before the appointment. This is necessary, as after, the treatment, your brows should not come in contact with water for 7 days.
- Discontinue Botox and consumption of Vitamin A one month beforehand.
- Avoid consumption of painkillers, as they are blood thinners and can bother you during the process.
- Stop consuming natural blood thinners like fish oil from one week prior to the appointment.
- Try not to go for a workout, aerobics or physical exercise sessions on the day of your appointment.
Read more of this section to know more about the outcomes, cost and post-procedure guidelines of Microblading –
The foremost and only outcome of Microblading is natural looking eyebrow fill which matches with your eye and face profile. Any other effect out of this process clearly indicates the lack of experience and skill of your esthetician or technician.
The cost ranges from $300 to $1500, but rely on the expensive packages as they provide you best service with experienced and trained estheticians.
To get the best results out of the treatment, you have to follow the instructions of your esthetician. Few out of the following is surely going to be your esthetician’s guideline –
- Use antibacterial soap to wash your eyebrows with your fingertips. After washing, pat it dry.
- Reduce the use of moisturizing ointment to the maximum extent.
- Avoid taking long showers and swimming for at least one week after Microblading. You must keep your brows away from water in this duration of time.
- Keep the brow area clean. You can do so by avoiding make u of brow area.
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not use facial scrubs and peels for four months after Microblading.
- Try not to sleep on your face for at least 10 days after Microblading.