Regular check-up: It is one of the most prominent factors and you can consult the best cardiologist in Kolkata
- Quit smoking: As we have notice in the recent years, about 20% of heart diseases are being caused due to smoking.
- Regular Exercise: You must go for running or do some aerobic exercises 5 days in a week.
- Avoid junk foods: You must try to avoid regular consumption of junk foods and affects respiratory part.
- Maintain cholesterol level: Diet containing low cholesterol level will reduce the chance of being getting affected by heart disease.
- Managing your stress level: High stress due to hectic life schedule and anger are also been one root factor of heart attacks.
Love to create awareness among people about health-related problems.
MBA (Marketing), B.Tech (Mechanical)